[fyeg_gen-l] ONE WEEK TO GO - Apply for FYEG Communications Officer

FYEG office at fyeg.org
Mon Jul 17 18:37:22 CEST 2017

📣 Are you FYEG's next Communications Officer? 📣

We are looking for the right person to continue developing our fresh
approach to European politics, Green activism and the emancipation of young
people.

🔥 Is multimedia production your thing?
🔥 Do you have a burning desire to change the course of Europe in a more
humane, just and sustainable direction?
🔥 Do you want to work with a team of dedicated and skilled colleagues in
vibrant Brussels?

Apply by *Monday 24 July midnight CET* or share the call with a friend who
fits the profile!

More information: http://www.fyeg.org/news/call-communications-officer

Green regards,

*Teo COMET*
Secretary General

*Federation of Young European Greens*
EU Transparency Register ID *756739622445-07*
31 rue Wiertz, Brussels, Belgium B-1050
www.fyeg.org / office at fyeg.org
twitter <http://www.twitter.com/fyeg> | facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/federationofyoungeuropeangreens> | instagram