[fyeg_gen-l] Fwd: RESISTANCE TO THE GLOBAL GAG RULE!!!

Project Manager project.manager at fyeg.org
Tue Feb 28 12:32:08 CET 2017

 Dear friends,

Please find below email from Terry Reintke's office.

Kind regards,

----------------------------------

Dear all,

Donald Trump has cut funding for organisations which provide consultation
on family planning. The Polish government is trying to restrict the right
to abortion in Poland even further. Women´s self-determination in Europe is
threatened by right- wing populist rhetorics.

But we do not give up. Quite the opposite: We resist!

That is why we ask YOU to join our action.

Support the initiative taken by progressive governments to counter the
impact of the Global Gag Rule which cuts US funding for family planning
organisations worldwide. All governments need to step up the funding lost
from the US and co-finance the #SheDecides Fund set up by the Dutch
government.

*What?* Put pressure, send tweets and posts addressing your ministers to
join the fund!

*When?* Best before this Wednesday!

*Why?* Because we will not be silenced!

*Where?* Everywhere. Because women´s rights are Human Rights EVERYWHERE.

http://greens-efa-service.eu/shedecides/

Your country is missing? Please send us a mail with the responsible
minister and the tweet in your language and we will add it.

Any further questions? Let us know.

Feminist solidarity,

Terry

***

Terry Reintke
Member of the European Parliament

website: www.terryreintke.eu

twitter: @TerryReintke

facebook: www.facebook.com/TerryReintke

--
PETRA ŠKULJEVIĆ
*PROJECT MANAGER*

31 RUE WIERTZ
B-1050 BRUSSELS, BELGIUM
OFFICE TEL: +32 2 6260 727

Be environmentally friendly: please do not print this email unless it is
necessary