[fyeg_gen-l] Call for Participants -- Seminar on Digitised Security

Julian Hauser julian at cdnee.org
Sat Feb 18 20:27:34 CET 2017

Dear friends!

We are happy to announce the **call for participants** for our seminar
*Digitised security: How to read the surveillance discourse and fight
it!* that will take place close to Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina,
from 24 to 30 April 2017.

Everyone is welcome! No matter whether you are a seasoned digital rights
activist or want learn about how our online rights are sacrificed for a
false sense of security -- your contribution is important!

The call is open for participants from Council of Europe member states,
and Kosovo, Belarus and Kazakhstan. The **deadline to apply is on 5
March 2017**.

You can find more information and apply on our website:
https://www.cdnee.org/call-for-participants-digitised-security-how-to-read-the-surveillance-discourse-and-fight-it-seminar/

Please, share the call with anyone who might be interested.

For any questions, write us on office at cdnee.org.

Kind regards,
CDN