[fyeg_gen-l] CETA Vote Tomorrow: Demand that MEPs Vote Against!

Teo Comet teo at fyeg.org
Tue Feb 14 07:24:53 CET 2017

*[image: Inline image 1]*

Dear friends,

The European Parliament votes on CETA tomorrow Wednesday!

CETA is an international trade agreement between the EU and Canada that
would have detrimental effects for future generations of Europeans. It
would impede our access to public services and our powers to take
democratic decisions together. It is a deal of big corporations to boost
their profits at the cost of the public good.

We therefore demand MEPs to vote against CETA and ask you to do the same by
using the handy tool on our website: fyeg.org/stopCETA

FYEG will also be on the spot in Strasbourg from today onwards, taking part
in the big citizens' mobilisation against CETA and reporting about the
latest developments. Follow our updates on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/federationofyoungeuropeangreens>, Twitter
<https://twitter.com/fyeg> and Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/fyeg/>.

*Please share this mail among your organisations!*

Green regards,

Teo
On behalf of the Executive Committee

--