[fyeg_gen-l] CDN // Open Call for Prep Team // StS “Think global, Learn international, Act local”

CDN office office at cdnee.org
Wed Sep 28 13:03:16 CEST 2016

Dear friends,

CDN is announcing a call for members of the international preparatory team
for the study session *“Think global, Learn international, Act local”*. The
study session will take place in the European Youth Centre Budapest from
23rd till 27th of January 2017, where we want to explore the role and
impact of intercultural learning and international projects on
organizations/activists on a local (national) level.

The call is open for active, young people, who share the Green values,
coming from *Council of Europe member states, Belarus, Kosovo and
Kazakhstan.*

*DEADLINE* for submitting online applications is* 7th of October 2016 at
midnight (CEST).*

More information about the project and what we are searching for in a prep
team, can be found *HERE*
<https://www.cdnee.org/open-call-for-prep-team-study-session-think-global-learn-international-act-local/>,
together with the application form.

For any questions do not hesitate to write on *office at cdnee.org
<office at cdnee.org>*.

Best,

CDN Team

<http://www.cdnee.org/>
*Cooperation and Development Network Eastern Europe*
Address: Rue Wiertz 31, 1050 Brussels, Belgium
Posting address: Katarina Pavlović, Club Green House, Dr Dragoslava
Popovića 22, 11000 Belgrade, Serbia
Phone: +385917808348 (Petra Škuljević), + 381691017029 (Katarina Pavlović)
Website: www.cdnee.org
Facebook: www.f <http://www.facebook.com/CDNEE>acebook.com/CDNEE
<http://www.facebook.com/CDNEE>