[fyeg_gen-l] Invite your members to #StandUp4Climate !

Marie P marie at fyeg.org
Tue Nov 24 16:20:27 CET 2015

Dear all,

We have been invited by EELV (French Green Party) to participate to this
initiative also joined by Jeunes Ecologistes (our MO in France) and the
European Green Party, called #StandUp4Climate, initiated after the terror
attacks in Paris on November 13th and the ban on N29 mobilisations in the
French capital.

The idea is simple : either you join the webiste :
https://standup4climate.org/en/ and let a message there, or you tweet with
#StandUp4Climate : they also will appear on the map. They got 700 people in
a few hours (it started this morning) . Please spread and invite your
members to join ! Below is the text of the call in english.

All in the streets on November 28th and 29th to stand for Climate action !

Yours,

Marie

-----------------

The global climate march planned for 29 November in Paris has been
cancelled following the terrible attacks of 13 November 2015. However, we
have decided to continue mobilising in the run-up to this climate
conference which will be decisive for the future of humankind.

*#StandUp4Climate invites you to use social networks to protest and
demonstrate that we are and will be in Paris and elsewhere and that we are
as committed and determined as ever. We are standing up to demand bold
political action on the challenges facing this planet and humankind.*

Let's aim to be thousands or millions strong, and from all countries,
putting the negotiators under pressure in order to safeguard our future.
Make your voice heard with #StandUp4Climate - against inaction and the
lobbies, and for climate justice and future generations.

--

Member of the Executive Committee
marie at fyeg.org
FR +33 (0) 7 68275906