[fyeg_gen-l] Young Greens inside COP 21 - Lets connect!

Anton Jaekel jaekanto at hotmail.de
Fri Nov 6 16:59:32 CET 2015

Dear All,

My name is Anton. Together with Cecile, we are coordinating the delegation of the Federation of Young European Greens  inside COP21. If you have an accreditation to go in (you will know if you have one ;-) ) please fill out this form:https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g1liaWpQe7KCTMmecbAXE8YEp0UyKGf4LZGmv_Z3STw/edit.
Why should you do this? Because we want to connect all the young green people from all over the world, who are going to be at COP21. This will not only enhance our networks, but also you would get to know some more people. People, with whom you could work at COP or do joint actions or things like that. But to do so, put your details in the above-mentioned form =)
We will  send around a Doodle for a first Skype Conference at which we could discuss what we can do inside COP 21.

Cheers,
Anton and Cécile