[fyeg_gen-l] DEADLINE EXTENDED/// Call for Participants: Sharing is Caring! Collective Action and Common Solutions, Armenia

CDN office office at cdnee.org
Sat Mar 7 19:34:03 CET 2015

Dear friends,

*Deadline* for applying on *Sharing is Caring* CDN seminar (25th April to
2nd of May 2015, Armenia) has been extended until *Thursday 12th March!*

We will discuss the importance of common ownership, be it of natural
resources, the environment, the public sphere in cities or the free culture
movement sparked by the internet. Participants will find out how, by
regaining this ownership, they and their organisations can make the life
and work of citizens, communities and cities more mutually beneficial and
sustainable.

For more information on the project and application form visit our website
<http://www.cdnee.org/open-call-for-participants-sharing-is-caring-collective-action-and-common-solutions/>
!

See you in Armenia!

<http://www.cdnee.org/>
*Cooperation and Development Network Eastern Europe*
Address: Rue Wiertz 31, 1050 Brussels, Belgium
Posting address: Katarina Pavlović, Club Green House, Dr Dragoslava
Popovića 22, 11000 Belgrade, Serbia
Phone: +385917808348 (Petra Škuljević), + 381691017029 (Katarina Pavlović)
Website: www.cdnee.org
Facebook: www.f <http://www.facebook.com/CDNEE>acebook.com/CDNEE
<http://www.facebook.com/CDNEE>