[fyeg_gen-l] Fwd: Call for Greens/EFA and FYEG shared intern, DL 18/6 5PM CET

FYEG office at fyeg.org
Fri Jun 12 16:04:58 CEST 2015

Dear Young greens,

We would like to invite you to spread our call
<http://fyeg.org/news/call-intern-dl-applying-june-18-2015-5pm-cet> for a
shared intern with Greens/EFA.

Please encourage to apply anyone who is interested in Green European
politics & want to learn how things function in Brussels while willing to
work for an amazing political movement (modesty aside :)) We will need the
intern's organisational abilities to help us with our Twinning Cities/Local
Groups initiative.

This internship at the Federation of Young European Greens
<https://www.facebook.com/federationofyoungeuropeangreens> and the
Greens/EFA group in the European Parliament will take place from September
to February and is paid 600 EUR/month (+400 EUR/month if you're not from
Brussels).
DL for application is on June 18 at 5PM CET.

Thanks!

Cheers,
Shenna

Shenna Sanchez