[fyeg_gen-l] Fwd: CALL FOR PARTICIPANTS "Come Unity - Youth participation, solidarity and alternative economy”

Svi različiti Svi ravnopravni info at youthserbia.org
Tue Jul 7 12:10:47 CEST 2015

COME UNITY - Call for participants

*Youth participation, solidarity and alternative economy *

*1- 6 August 2015, Sljeme, Zagreb, Croatia*

We are happy to invite you to our semanir called *“* *COME UNITY - Youth
participation, solidarity and alternative economy” *hosted by* All
Different All Equal organization in partnership with Green Window -
Croatia, MODOM – Macedonia and Green Generation – Belarus. *The event is
going to take place in Zagreb, Croatia, from 1-6 August 2015.

If you feel *green* and *motivated*, if you been to *one of our previous
Green Pass experiences* or have already *basic training skills and
knowledge* and you are looking for a summer seminar that will help you
develop your skills and improve your knowledge from a green perspective,
then take a minute to read through this call and learn more about
possibilities to participate! *SPECIAL FOCUS goes to people that have
been/are involved in local community initatives and sustainable projects as
well as other social and economical initiatives that were/are designed for
cumminty action.*

The call please find attached.
<http://www.adaenetwork.org/2015/gpcu-2015-call1.pdf>

 *Are you a right person for this event?*

The participants to this event should be already engaged in youth
organizations or local community initiatives in their country or region and
should be motivated to learn more about the key themes of the seminar. They
are open to learn and willing to contribute to the debates and experience
sharing. They are also people who are ready to get the information and
skills back to their community acting as multipliers. Since this is an
international trevent, an intermediate to high level of spoken and written
English in required. We will be aiming to have a group diverse in
geographical scope and personal backgrounds.

If you are interested to apply, then *fill in the application and send it
by EXTENDED DEADLINE 13.7.2015 before 12 am CET* to the following address
*training at youthserbia.org* <training at youthserbia.org>

Application form: www.adaenetwork.org/2015/gpcu-2015-application.doc