[fyeg_gen-l] RE-CALL FOR ARTICLES: 70 YEARS AFTER HOLOCAUST

Josef Šmída josef at fyeg.org
Wed Jan 28 11:54:50 CET 2015

Dear all,

 as you probably know, FYEG released a clear message
<http://fyeg.org/news/70-years-after-holocaust> what we, as Young Greens,
state about the Holocaust, genocide and current far-right development in
Europe. As a part of our commemoration of the Holocaust Memorial Day 70
years after, together with a great cooperation with Ecosprinter
<http://www.ecosprinter.eu/>, we are publishing different articles during
the week, so do not forget to follow it up. We have got various already,
but still we can have more with your help.

Maybe it is exactly you who have got an interesting story to share! Do not
hesitate and untill this Thursday c.o.b. send to ecosprinter at gmail.com your
contribution!

For more info see below previous message or/and click to links above.

Best regards!
Josef

p.s. I am sorry if you have got this message already

--

*Josef **Šmída*

Member of the Executive Committee

*Federation of Young European Greens*