[fyeg_gen-l] RE-CALL FOR ARTICLES: 70 YEARS AFTER HOLOCAUST

Josef Šmída josef at fyeg.org
Wed Jan 28 00:24:44 CET 2015

Dear all,

 as you probably know, FYEG released a clear message
<http://fyeg.org/news/70-years-after-holocaust> today what we, as Young
Greens, state about the Holocaust, genocide and current far-right
development in Europe. As a part of our commemoration of the Holocaust
Memorial Day 70 years after, together with a great cooperation with
Ecosprinter <http://www.ecosprinter.eu/>, we are publishing different
articles during the week, so do not forget to follow it up. We have got
various already, but still we can have more with your help.

Maybe it is exactly you who have got an interesting story to share! Do not
hesitate and untill this Thursday c.o.b. send to ecosprinter at gmail.com your
contribution!

For more info see below previous message or/and click to links above.

Best regards!

--

*Josef **Šmída*

Member of the Executive Committee