[fyeg_gen-l] Call for Project Proposals for 2015-2016

FYEG Project assistant project.assistant at fyeg.org
Mon Jan 19 06:26:04 CET 2015

Dear FYEG member organizations and friends,

FYEG is currently looking for inspiring proposals for its activities to be
implemented in between the second half of 2015 and the first half of 2016.
Due to the fundraising conditions we are obliged to plan activities in
advance in order to secure funds, logistics and human resources.

For instance, we will definitely apply to the European Youth Foundation. It
is important that the projects reflect on priorities of the funders. In
case of the EYF it means:* Human Rights and Democracy, Youth Policy
Development, Intercultural Dialogue, Youth Work in Post-conflict Situation
and Social inclusion and Social Rights of Young People.*

* In 2015, the EYF will pay particular attention to pilot activities
dealing with the following themes:

1) Strengthening civil society, with a special focus on Ukraine;

2) Fighting extremism and hate speech online;

3) Participation and integration of migrants and young refugees in society.

Special attention will be given to pilot activities integrating a gender
perspective (bearing in mind the Council of Europe strategy for Gender
Equality 2014-2017). It is also important that the projects reflect on
youth issues, are about youth for youth with youth. We also look forward to
applying for Erasmus+ funding.

With this call, we encourage you to submit your project ideas preferably
related to EYF's priorities that you would like to see implemented in the
late 2015 and in first half of 2016.

Aside from the FYEG Working groups, we highly look forward to receiving
ideas from MOs, our non-EU member organizations, our partner networks -
Cooperation and development network (CDN), Global young Greens, FALAFEL
Network, etc.

Regarding the process, we would like to ask you to fill out the FYEG
project application (attached) not later than *8th of February* and send it
to *project.assistant at fyeg.org* <project.assistant at fyeg.org> with Project
Proposal 2015-16 in subject line. EC will discuss the input, try to create
a coherent plan and match it to coming application deadlines.

Please be aware that in order to respond to the criteria of our funders we
will assist you in re-shaping your project idea, which would mean
adjustment of your project in order to make it a successful application.
Nevertheless, the whole process would be consulted with you and the project
would be developed in close cooperation with you. For the implementation
phase of the project applications that you are submitting, we expect your
active participation, interest and support.

For more information please contact Gio Megrelishvili via
project.assistant at fyeg.org

Best Regards,
--
Gio Megrelishvili
Project Assistant

31 Rue Wiertz
B-1050 Brussels
Belgium
Office Tel: +32 2 6260 727
Fax: +32 26 26 07 29
Web: www.fyeg.org

Be environmentally friendly: please do not print this email unless it is
entirely necessary