[fyeg_gen-l] CALL FOR CONTRIBUTION: 70 YEARS AFTER HOLOCAUST

Josef Šmída josef at fyeg.org
Thu Jan 15 23:06:39 CET 2015

Dear Young Greens!

Please, let me introduce you an idea what I have got recently and then
further developed together with our great Ecosprinter Board and what now
can be understood as a call to get from you an interesting input from
different parts of Europe.

*We would like to make a collection of different actual texts on the same
topic*, what basically has formed whole international human rights
framework - the WWII horror widely known as Holocaust.

*January 27th is the UN's official Day of Holocaust Memorial** and this
year will mark **70 years after the liberation of Auschwitz-Birkenau*

*. In order to commemorate this event, the Ecosprinter is inviting
contributors from across Europe to tell us- What is the situation like in
your country 70 years later? How is the Holocaust remembered? What is the
reality like for the social groups which were victims of this tragedy? What
is your own personal relationship with this history?We are looking for
short submissions from a variety of writers. Something around 600 words is
ideal- but a little more or less is still welcome. Please send us >> *
*ecosprinter at gmail.com* <ecosprinter at gmail.com>* all submissions by **Sunday,
January 25, noon,*

* by the very latest!Thanks so much and we look forward to your
contributions!The Ecosprinter Board  *

--

Looking forward to your contributions!

Best regards