[fyeg_gen-l] FYEG draft Climate Campaign plan - inputs welcome until 30th January

Marie P marie at fyeg.org
Sun Jan 11 22:07:07 CET 2015

Dear Member Organisations, Working Groups and young Green activists,

First I wish you on behalf of the Executive Committee and the Climate
Campaign Team a very very happy new year, as it is still time to say it !

This 2015 year will, for green activists like us all, most probably be a
very intense and decisive year, with the issues of Global Justice and
Climate action being brought up to the international and European agendas
by a serie of summits that will shape the activism context, hopefully in
the right direction, for the next few years (G7 in June in Germany,
MDGs/SDGs UN Summit in New York in September, G20 in November in Antalya,
COP21 in December in Paris). It is in our opinion the moment to give the
best of ourselves in standing up for global and climate justice.

 With this email we would like to share with you, in respect for the FYEG
Activity Plan adopted in the last GA, *the draft Campaign Plan for the FYEG
Climate Campaign on the road to Paris 2015 (COP21)*.

 You can find the draft Campain plan *here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oTcEHB_WNivbGMrps0x-8tIvWmieh9Pzc69eAA_MgKg/edit?usp=sharing>*.

It has been elaborated over a month by a newly constitued Climate Campaign
team constitued of Max Genard-Walton, Morgan Henley, Anna Tranberg, Javier
Andaluz Prieto and Anton Jaekel, with the support of the Executive
Committee.

As the Member Organisations and young Green activists will be the 'face' of
this European campaign that we wish to initiate and coordinate with the
participation of you all (or at least as many as we can!), *we would like
to get your feedback/ comments/ critics and suggestions before the 30th of
January midnight*, in just dropping *an email *to *marie at fyeg.org
<marie at fyeg.org> *and cc* joan at fyeg.org <joan at fyeg.org>*.

The Member Organisations coordinators and/or international officers will
have the opportunity to exchange later on on this more finalised document
in the Capacity Building exchange event that will take place in the end of
March 2015 (more details will come soon), for a final adoption of the
Campaign plan by the General Assembly in the end of May/start of June 2015.

Don't hesitate to come back to me or joan for any questions or concerns you
would have regarding the procedure or the Campaign plan document,
Sorry for the long email and wishing you again a Happy New Year !

Marie, on behalf of the FYEG EC and the Climate Campaign Team

--

Member of the Executive Committee
marie at fyeg.org
TR +0090 (0) 5535756228