[fyeg_gen-l] New Project assistant + Call for FYEG Executive Committee member's replacement

Krassina Demireva krassina at fyeg.org
Sat Jan 10 10:11:35 CET 2015

Dear FYEG member organizations and friends,

I am writing on behalf of the whole FYEG Executive Committee to inform you
about some upcoming changes within our Federation.

After an open call for the position of a project assistant and following
assessment/interview process (with the external help of the FYEG Advisory
Committee), the FYEG Executive Committee hired Gio Megrelishvili for this
position. We welcome him in our office and believe that within his new
position he will contribute a lot for FYEG development and further
implementation of our projects.

Gio was an Executive Committee member elected in July 2014. In line with
the principle of non-accumulation, attached you can find a resignation
letter written by him. According to our IRPs, his resignation requires an
open election process for a new male FYEG Executive Committee member.

Attached you can find the call for a new male Executive Committee member.
We strongly encourage you to apply for this voluntary political position
and help us build FYEG as a strong political actor. Deadline for
applications is *12 PM CET, **25th January*.

Please get in touch if you have any questions.

Best Regards,
--
*Krassina Demireva*

*Federation of Young European Greens*