[fyeg_gen-l] DEADLINE EXTENDED: Call for Participants - "Mission Inclusion"

FYEG Project assistant project.assistant at fyeg.org
Mon Feb 16 12:12:06 CET 2015

Especially, individuals from South Caucasus, RUMB (Russia, Ukraine,
Moldova, Belarus) and Southern Europe!

FYEG is happy to announce its annual spring camp taking place in Úštěk,
Czech republic from 3-11 April 2015. Our main emphasis will be on building
a capacity that would keep the gained knowledge under the umbrella of FYEG
and would encourage further work on anti-discrimination initiatives and
activities for longer period of time. This event is expected to serve as
motivating, networking and learning platform connecting formal, non-formal
and transformational/experiential and informal learning. Read more
<http://fyeg.org/news/deadline-20th-february-call-participants-spring-camp-%E2%80%98%E2%80%99mission-inclusion%E2%80%99%E2%80%99>
.

*Profile of applicants:* Young people from all over Europe interested in
topics of inclusion, Roma & minority rights, human rights in general, Green
politics and anti-discrimination policies and in work on these topics after
the project. We expect to get together a diverse group of 60 participants
of various backgrounds, including marginalized groups.

*Practicalities:*

Travel: FYEG will reimburse *at least 70%* of your travel costs from
Europe. We will ask you to book your travel immediately after the
confirmation of your selection to keep travel costs lower.

Meal: Vegetarian/vegan meals will be provided.

If you are interested, Please fill in the online application form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1eJKgdjGjbirrfqq5JDybdbdcxN8Rign8p9DEkbu2lm0/edit?c=0&w=1>.
Deadline
for applying: February 20, 2015, midnight CET

For questions, you may contact Josef Smida (FYEG EC member) via
josef at fyeg.org or Gio Meghrelishvili via project.assistant at fyeg.org. The
project is supported by the European Youth Foundation.
Lots of luck,
Gio

--
Gio Megrelishvili
Project Assistant

31 Rue Wiertz
B-1050 Brussels
Belgium
Office Tel: +32 2 6260 727
Fax: +32 26 26 07 29
Web: www.fyeg.org

Be environmentally friendly: please do not print this email unless it is
entirely necessary