[fyeg_gen-l] REMINDER: DL tomorrow 23/4 midnight FYEG GA 2015 Registration

FYEG office at fyeg.org
Wed Apr 22 13:22:19 CEST 2015

Dear FYEG friends,

We would like to remind you of the deadline tomorrow midnight for
registrations of MO delegates, candidates, guests & everyone attending our
GA. Here is the link
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Yu5DCLUIweGa0VsJSoSFrxQtNEZg94wXSGrV_ooXpMs/viewform>
register. We trust this information has been thoroughly disseminated to
your members.

In order to register, we need your travel details to secure the
accommodation and to ensure we are staying within the budget. We highly
encourage you to be in Tbilisi on June 3 in the morning and to depart at
the earliest on June 7 in the evening (unless you are an EC candidate whom
we expect to be present at the joint-EC meeting until the 8th of June).

In the attached file -*Info-Sheet-GA-*, there is a compilation of detailed
travel tips for you from our wonderful host MO, Georgian Young Greens.
Information on transit and airline company going to Tbilisi as well as
estimated departure/arrival time and prices are on the file *-Flights*-.
There are also options to travel by land via Baku and Yerevan. For specific
inquiries, contact Stela.Namgaladze at yahoo.com & put in CC Gio
project.assistant at fyeg.org.

In addition, you can check travelling to Georgia via Kutaisi
http://www.flypgs.com and https://wizzair.com/en-GB/Search as it could be
cheaper from some countries. From Kutaisi, there are buses to Tbilisi for
only 10EUR with approx. 2 hours to be amazed of the astonishing landscapes
along the way. We request you to consider this option in order for the
official delegates to be reimbursed within the limits. Kindly check the
attached file -*ReimbursementConditionsGA2015-*.

After the GA, you might be interested to join the "Youth in Exile"
Conference
<http://www.terryreintke.eu/nachrichten/youth-in-exile/?portfolioID=245> of
MEP Terry Reintke in Duisburg, Germany on June 11-13. This which is a
follow-up of our previous "Youth In Crisis" conferences. We highly
encourage you to apply through the link above and rest assured upon
selection your travel costs will be partially covered up to 250 Euros.

For any financial questions feel free to contact the FYEG treasurer Milena
at milena at fyeg.org. For any other questions feel free to contact Julia at
julia at fyeg.org. Feel free to put me in CC in any case office at fyeg.org.

Thanks and we look forward to your registrations!

Best regards,
On behalf of your prep team (FYEG office, Stela, Julia, Nico)

Shenna Sanchez
Secretary General
*Federation of Young European Greens*

www.fyeg.org
www.ecosprinter.eu

Office:  +32 (0)2 26 60 72 7
Mobile: +32 (0)4 95 12 96 01
Twitter: shenna_nigan
Google Hangout: FYEG Office

The Federation of Young European Greens has the pleasure of inviting you to
its 2015 General Assembly (GA) and Summer Conference. The assembly will
take place in Tbilisi, Georgia from  of June 4th to 7th 2015. The topics of
the conference will be related to Climate Change, Peace and Democracy and
young Greens from all over Europe will meet at the East of the continent to
discuss and plan positions and activities for the next year.

Before writing further practical information, FYEG would like to kindly
thank this year's host organisation, Georgian Young Greens, for their
support and work in organising this General Assembly. Same thanks goes to
Ecoloj who offered assistance in the preparation.

Registration

Every person coming to the GA has to register, whether the person is a
delegate, candidate or organiser. Registration is done through this link
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Yu5DCLUIweGa0VsJSoSFrxQtNEZg94wXSGrV_ooXpMs/viewform>.
The DEADLINE for registration is 23rd of April. Please respect this
deadline since discussing and handling late registrations is very time
consuming for our EC & office staff. Please also make sure that you provide
us with approximate arrival/departure times as well as your travel costs
when registering.

Attendance and Financial Conditions

Each full member organisation or candidate organisation has the right to
send one delegate whose travel costs will be fully reimbursed provided they
comply with the financial conditions attached. Accommodation and food will
also be covered by FYEG.

Each full member organisation can also send a second delegate. This person
would however have to pay her/his own travel costs as well as a
participation fee of 130 euros to cover food & accommodation. This
participation fee is halved for full member organisations, if at least one
of the two delegates is a woman.

Additional guests are also welcome, given they pay their own travel costs
as well as the participation fee of 130 euros. This includes some WG reps &
candidates to all positions apart from candidates to the EC. For candidates
to the EC, their travel costs will be reimbursed but they do need to pay
the participation fee of 130 euros. Fees are to be paid in exact amount, in
cash, upon arrival for the registration.

No matter who you are, please remember to register.

Visa

Check here if you need a visa for Georgia https://www.evisa.gov.ge/GeoVisa/.
Most EU citizens living in EU don't need one. If you need one, please
contact the FYEG office (office at fyeg.org) and host MO through
info at younggreens.ge as soon as possible. This procedure sometimes takes a
long time and it would be unfortunate if you would not be able to attend
because you did not receive your visa on time.

Booking of tickets

Please book your tickets as soon as you have elected your delegate(s). FYEG
does not have any project funding for this event so the money that can be
saved by booking tickets early can instead be used for other FYEG
activities! Please carefully go through the attached document
"Reimbursement Conditions & Travel Instructions" before booking your
tickets.

Candidates for EC & SG are requested to book tickets until the 8th of June,
in order to have a meeting with the outgoing EC.

Motions, resolutions and amendments

At the General Assembly each member organisation has the right to propose
motions and resolutions to be adopted by FYEG. For previous examples of
such papers please see here: http://www.fyeg.org/main/index.php/about
-fyeg/policy-papers

The member organisations can also propose amendments or "changes" to the
political platform (attached) and  internal rules of procedure (attached).

The deadline for motions, resolutions and amendments to the political or
organisational documents is the 7th of May. A special form for amendments
will be sent out later. Emergency resolutions can be submitted until the
2nd of June 10AM, in the case of situations that could not have been
foreseen in time for the earlier deadline.

Attached you will find the documents:

   -

   Reimbursement Conditions & Travel Instructions
   -

   EC Application Form
   -

   Calls for:
   -

      Executive Committee
      <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YvT8LE14wvUokpcrOANEkYsBF7EamXFaCMvg_VxSvMU/edit>
      -

      Secretary General
      <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KR0O5fz95amCKoi93QrW-G9KyPj1S5G0JdmiQzeJw6w/edit#>
      -

      Ecosprinter Editorial Board
      <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MHpXYfR4ghRpJsG631bBr30cakfcxrT-hJfQ0Teu2lU/edit>
      -

      GA Presidency
      <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1621hNO3qB9Da4DQ-nrgbNdrD8XZKOoHiJ3qN1P_T0jY/edit>
      -

      Advisory Committee
      <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IgQna9WB80jpneovdSSxT_utabRzQoca8QHr1CR9h20/edit#>

The deadline for applications for these positions is May 7.

Further information will be sent later on. For any financial questions feel
free to contact the FYEG treasurer Milena at milena at fyeg.org. For any other
questions feel free to contact Julia at julia at fyeg.org and put in CC
office at fyeg.org

Looking forward to meet many of you in Tbilisi!

On behalf of your prep.team: Julia, Stela of Georgian YG, Ecoloj Rep, office