[fyeg_gen-l] Help shape European Green Party policy

Joan Groizard Payeras joan at fyeg.org
Wed Apr 22 13:16:40 CEST 2015

Dear friends,

As you may know, FYEG represents the Young Green voice in different forums
on the European level. The FYEG and the EC are committed to explore ways to
improve participation in the way member organisations and the grassroots
can have an impact on our collective work.

This Spring we will be participating in the *European Green Party Council
<http://europeangreens.eu/zagreb2015/programme>*
<http://europeangreens.eu/istanbul2014>(Zagreb, 15-17 May). As we did
in the last
occasion <http://fyeg.org/news/call-amendments>, we want to offer all of
you the possibility to *propose changes to the resolutions* so you can help
shape FYEG's position in both organisations. In the EC we will do our best
to evaluate the proposals in line with the FYEG political platform, submit
them as formal amendments and defend them. If proposals are received which
contradict each other, contradict the political platform or cannot be
supported by the EC, we will get in touch with the author(s) to find the
best way forward.

*To submit an amendment* and for links to the various resolutions, please
go to the following form:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/15_fgauZ-sZ63PYnTCbKNNP5sFR5TMo1xdT6z1rSik80/viewform

*Please note the deadline is Friday 1st May!*

Any questions, let us know.

With Green greetings,
Your FYEG EC

Member of the Executive Committee