[fyeg_gen-l] Global Day of Action on Trade tomorrow!

Michael Bloss michael.j.bloss at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 17:46:50 CEST 2015

Dear activists, dear Member Organizations of FYEG,

18th of April is coming and we know that all of you are preparing actions
to participate in all the mobilizations that will take place in your
countries.

We consider that it would be really nice to know what you are planning to
do and to have some pictures. Then we'll upload them to our FB, web or
maybe we'll use for an article in Ecosprinter.

So, take some pictures and send them to office at fyeg.org. We'll show that
green youth join the big movement that fight against TTIP all over Europe.

Cheers,

Anti-TTIP Campaign Team

Michael Bloss

Spokesperson