[fyeg_gen-l] SUPPORT NEEDED: Project ''Anonymity and its effects on Internet culture'

CDN Office office at cdnee.org
Thu Apr 9 17:54:32 CEST 2015

Dear friends,

CDN and our Digital X Working Group *need your help*! We have applied for
Advocate Europe grant to fund our project 'Anonymity and its effects on
Internet culture'. In order to get the funds, we have to collect enough
on-line votes.

*Therefore, we would kindly ask you to vote for our project, it only takes
3 minutes*!

It takes *3 simple steps* and here are detailed instructions (attached is
also a picture with an example how to vote.):

Step 1. Please follow the link and register (2 minutes)

https://advocate-europe.eu/en/idea-space#!/register

Step 2. After registration you will receive an email with the
confirmation. *Use
the link form the email* to activate your account. (30 seconds)

Step 3. Follow *this link*
<https://advocate-europe.eu/en/idea-space#!/r/mercator/Anonymity_anditseffectsoninternetculture1059/VERSION_0000001/>
which leads you directly to our project page. Under the picture with the
cats you will see orange 'Support' button, You can also find it here:
https://advocate-europe.eu/en/idea-space#!/r/mercator/Anonymity_anditseffectsoninternetculture1059/VERSION_0000001/
(30 seconds)

[image: Inline images 1]

Thank you very much for your help and support, hope some of you will apply
as a participants when we get this project! :)

CDN