[fyeg_gen-l] [COP18 pt] Petition for EU Climate and Energy Package 2030 -> Please sign!!!

FYEG Project assistant project.assistant at fyeg.org
Wed Mar 19 11:06:56 CET 2014

Dear all,
I am Shenna, a climate justice activist and working for FYEG. While you are
at it, I also call on you to join the CAN
e-action<http://caneurope.org/act-now/493-energy-for-the-planet/act-now/679-e-action-march-english>
that
we have been supporting to demand more EU leadership!
Kindly please sign and send an email to your Heads of States.
Thank you!
Best,
Shenna

On Tue, Mar 18, 2014 at 8:57 PM, Jakob Schwarz <jakob at fyeg.org> wrote:

> Dear green friends!
>
> A very important moment is coming up... *The EU will take a decision on
> the 2030 Climate targets in the coming weeks... *
> This might be one of the most important environmental decisions of out
> time...
> Please keep eyes and ears open to follow the developments!!
>
> In the meantime:
> - you could e.g. sign and share this petition: (in German)
> http://www.avaaz.org/de/eu_2030_climate_main_de/?bTYGpeb&v=37509
> - or lobby your EU parliamentarians and your environmental Minister
>
> Thanks a lot!! Best wishes!
> lg Jakob

Shenna Sanchez, MSc
Project Assistant
Federation of Young European Greens

31 Rue Wiertz
B-1050 Brussels
Belgium
Office Tel: +32 2 6260 727
Personal GSM: +32 471 223 319
Fax: +32 26 26 07 29
Email: project.assistant at fyeg.org <fyeg.project.assistant at gmail.com>
Web: www.fyeg.org
Skype: shenna_1984
Twitter: shenna_nigan

Be environmentally friendly: please do not print this email unless it is
entirely necessary