[fyeg_gen-l] LAST REMIND for Call for articles : 2010's, a deceny of revolutions?

Livia Magdoskova magdoskovalivia at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 16 06:34:26 CET 2014

Dear all,

The Ecosprinter Editorial Board would like to call for opinions, papers and articles regarding the violent protests occurring throughout the world, especially in Ukraine, Bosnia, Venezuela and Thailand from perspectives of all seen and unseen democracy fighters against the new - and older -  oligarchs of modern ‘democracy’.
Nowadays, there are often seen clashes between totalitarians and liberal political ideologies. Public protests and riots have been vibrant to sweep away hard lining governments as observed since Arab Spring to Ukraine political landscape. Why contemporary democracy and elected representatives do not satisfy the needs of society but manifest themselves in neo-oligarchical and dictatorial ways?
	* How Social Media is changing the landscape of today's style of protesting?
	*  There’s the common saying stating that no revolution ever succeed. How can uprisings succeed in achieving a more democratic, sustainable and solidarity-based society after such violence?
	* How neo-ruling class is transforming into dictators even though they were elected democratically?  Can this be linked to today’s post cold war democracy?

	* Why we can see violence and brutality on both sides of the conflicts? Is each country able to set its own future and regime or there is a need of foreign interventions and dictates?

Send us your articles, stories, pictures, or videos before 13thMarch, 2014 to ecosprinter at gmail.com. For any question, or suggestion, we will be happy to hear from you, or to help you with any matters !
Warmly,
Your Ecosprinter Editorial Board!

  Facebook
  Twitter