[fyeg_gen-l] Erratum - Call for international participants : Jeunes Écologistes Federal Forum

Les Jeunes Ecologistes - International international at jeunes-ecologistes.org
Thu Mar 13 02:04:43 CET 2014

Due to financial reasons, we had to
change the following call.
We are now looking only for 20
participants, coming from EU member states only.
Reimbursement conditions have changed
(See above)

ERRATUM & REMINDER Call for EU
participants : Jeunes Écologistes Federal Forum

Who ? 20 international
participants
What ? Federal Forum of Les Jeunes
Écologistes (France)
When ? From May 2nd to May 4th
Where ? The Federal Forum would
take place in Nancy and Strasbourg, two cities in Eastern France.

Three weeks before the European
Elections, the French Young Greens Jeunes Écologistes are organising
their Federal Forum in East Region, on the topic of Europe.
We are expecting 140 participants from
France and we would like to invite international guests coming from
EU countries to take part to our workshops.

The Forum will start on the 2nd of March by a visit of the European Parliament in Strasbourg which is requested

A big campaign event will also be
organised with the leading candidates of the Green Party in the East
Region Constituency.

No matter if you speak French or not,
the program will be organised so that everyone will be able to take
part.

Your travel costs will be 50 %
reimbursed within the limit of 100€ per participant (exceptions can
be done for expensive travel costs or precarious personal financial
situation)
Housing is 100 % covered.
A small participation can be asked for
food.

Apply now until the 15th af March. Answers will be given to you on the 16th of April.