[fyeg_gen-l] Open forum in France in August

Rosalie Salaün rosalie.salaun at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 13:38:50 CEST 2014

Dear all,

Like every year, Les Jeunes Écologistes - French Young Greens organise an
"Open Forum" the same week than the French Green party (EELV) Summer
University, from the 18th until the 24th of August, in Bordeaux.

This year, we want to open the possibility for international
*french-speaking* participants to join us !

*Practical informations *

*Dates *
The forum itself will take place between the *18th until the 20th of August*,
and our General Assembly on the* 23rd and the 24th of August*.
Participants can also participate to the French Green party (EELV) Summer
University which will take place in between (from the 21st until the 23rd
of August).

*Accomodation and registration fees : 3 possibilities*

   - You can be hosted for free at one of our local activists' home
   - You can sleep at the camping, very close from EELV Summer University.
   If you want to go there too, then you have to register and pay your
   registration fee (15 or 40€ depending on your situation) plus the camping
   (30€) directly on the website (link on the form).
   - You can sleep at the camping without participating to EELV Summer
   University : then you will have to pay 15€ cash at your arrival.

Meals will be provided. Travel costs from your country until Bordeaux
*cannot* be reimbursed.
*Programm*
Every participant is free to organise a workshop about any subject,
political theories or concrete actions : nuclear power, urban knitting,
fighting against extreme-right, how to organise a bike demonstration, etc.
Just mention it when you fill the registration form.

*But what's interesting in Bordeaux ?*
Many informations - local gastronomy, transports, interesting places - are
described on our page Discovering Bordeaux
<http://www.jeunes-ecologistes.org/blog/2014/06/decouvrir-bordeaux-avec-les-jeba/>
:)

*So, wanna participate ? *
Please register, with your personal informations, dates of your stay and
possible ideas of workshops on this form :
http://www.jeunes-ecologistes.org/blog/2014/06/inscriptions/

*Any question ? *
Contact international at jeunes-ecologistes.org.

See you !

Rosalie Salaün & Antoine Tifine
Jeunes Écologistes - International officers
international at jeunes-ecologistes.org