[fyeg_gen-l] The Federation of Young European Greens has elected a new Executive Committee

Krassina Demireva krassina at fyeg.org
Fri Jul 18 10:02:05 CEST 2014

 Dear FYEG member organizations and friends,
We congratulate the newly elected Executive Committee members, all elected
members of other FYEG structures, and new organisations that joined our
Green family this General Assembly.

A year of European parliament elections’ campaigning is over. After an
evaluation at our General Assembly and interesting political discussions
there, we are all looking forward to the upcoming activities on our agenda.
It is time to take a clear position against TTIP, mobilize for the next
United Nations Climate Summits, in Lima and Paris, join the struggle
against the far right and right­wing populists, and improve our internal
structures.

You can read our press release:
http://www.fyeg.org/news/federation-young-european-greens-has-elected-new-executive-committee

Greetings,