[fyeg_gen-l] Thank you for all your support!

Terry terrytasse at aol.com
Wed Jul 2 13:12:18 CEST 2014

Dear FYEG activists,

after this amazing election campaign and the many different and manifold
activities that you have been involved in we wanted to say THANK YOU!

Thank you for your support, your amazing campaign(s), your ideas and your never-fading energy!

For us as former FYEG activists it was an honour to run in this election
campaign. For the future we will ensure that the FYEG spirit will be
alive in the Group and that your priorities will be on the top of the
agenda of the European Green Movement - also inside of the parliament.

Many kisses,

Ska, Ernest, Jan + Terry

--
Terry Reintke
Young Green Member of the European Parliament

www.terryreintke.eu
www.twitter.com/TerryReintke
www.facebook.com/TerryReintkeIntoTheEuropeanParliament