[fyeg_gen-l] Fwd: Call for new FYEG working groups' members (deadline 1st February)

Krassina Demireva krassina at fyeg.org
Mon Feb 3 06:41:51 CET 2014

Dear FYEG member organizations/ activists,

Please keep in mind that even the deadline of the call for FYEG working
groups' members is over, there is still an opportunity new people to join
our working groups. Just you need to contact the coordinators of the
specific working groups for further information.

You can find also the
REPORTS<http://www.fyeg.org/main/index.php/news/10-other/719-coorireportsdecjan2014>of
our working groups for the last months.

Best Regards,