[fyeg_gen-l] Call for FYEG Secretary General ad interim

FYEG office at fyeg.org
Wed Aug 27 10:53:01 CEST 2014

Dear Green friends,

I would like to inform you about my decision to finish my mandate as FYEG
Secretary General few months earlier, with 31st of October 2014 as the last
day of my job.

I have been with FYEG for six years now, during this period I have worked
with many wonderful people, together we delivered profound impacts. Even
the brightest eras have an end and ending this one is indeed difficult and
emotional, but I feel the need to progress in my professional development.

The FYEG Executive Committee kindly accepted my resignation and supported
me in my decisions, therefore we also now proceed with the process of
replacement according to Internal rules of procedures.

Please find the Call for vacancy for the position of the Secretary General
ad interim attached. It also describes details of the replacement process.
It will be uploaded to FYEG website during the day.

With kind regards,

Maria Maggie Dokupilova

Secretary General
*Federation of Young European Greens*