[fyeg_gen-l] Call for Ecosprinter Articles: Perspectives on Today's Crises

Ecosprinter Board ecosprinter at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 00:07:34 CEST 2014

Hello wonderful friends of the Ecosprinter!

*[image: Inline images 1] *

* The Ecosprinter is looking for new articles about the current crises that
are going on across the world. We want to know- what's your perspective? -
Feminist critique of the Gaza bombings?- European viewpoint of the Russian
separatists **
<https://www.google.cz/search?q=separatists&client=firefox-a&hs=RRW&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&channel=sb&source=univ&tbm=nws&tbo=u&sa=X&ei=VfbpU7L1JpH74QTE6ID4CQ&ved=0CDAQqAI>
in Ukraine?*
-
*Economic predictions of the air strikes on Iraq?*

*- Opinions on the fate of Syrian refugees?*

*Whatever the conflict, whatever the perspective- we're interested. Send
all articles to the ecosprinter at gmail.com <ecosprinter at gmail.com> by August
31st. All submissions will be reviewed and everyone is welcome to submit!*

*Please share this call for articles and encourage participation with
anyone and everyone you can. *

Looking forward to your submissions!

Yours truly,
The Ecosprinter Editorial Board