[fyeg_gen-l] Five minutes of your time =)

Anton Jaekel jaekanto at hotmail.de
Tue Nov 19 10:27:50 CET 2013

Dear all,

sorry for the confusion: I changed the settings and you can now edit the document! And thanks for your help! =)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjQE92qEqtVLdDdGWExsb0NpNm5oblZqTGN1RUxOZlE#gid=0

Cheers,
Anton

From: jaekanto at hotmail.de
To: fyeg_cop19_pax-l at listen.jpberlin.de; fyeg_climatechange-l at listi.jpberlin.de; fyeg_gen-l at listi.jpberlin.de; unfccc_youth at googlegroups.com
Subject: Five minutes of your time =)
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 16:32:57 +0100

Dear all,

to fund my travel to Warsaw I agreed to make a little project for the Greens
in Germany: They propose a “Climate policy of different velocities”. One part
of it shall be a group of pioneers. To be member of this club they shall adopt
at least some, or one or two, of the written aims. To stay in this club, they
have to adopt all of these aims within time.

So, why am I writing you? We would like to make summary of which countries
could be part of this alliance. Therefore I need your help: Could you insert an
“X” in this GoogleDoc:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjQE92qEqtVLdDdGWExsb0NpNm5oblZqTGN1RUxOZlE#gid=0

if this aim has already been adopted by the country you come from or you are
living in. I does not take more than 3 minutes, and you do not need to research
for, just fill it in, if know about it =)

It really would help me very much =)

Cheers,

Anton