[fyeg_gen-l] COP19 Warsaw Warm-Up

Jakob C. Schwarz jakob at fyeg.org
Sun Aug 18 17:20:12 CEST 2013

Dear Climate Change Combat Comrades!

The climate movement is getting back into gear, preparing for the first Climate Summit in Europe after the collapse in Copenhagen in 2009.

The first opportunities for participation are arising, e.g.:

1. the call below for participation in the Pre-COP19 Meeting from 18th to 20th of October, particularly for delegates, organised by the Belgian Youth Delegates.
If you wish to attend this meeting, please fill in this questionnaire before the 5th of September.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1hw1qnXQaGCnhFrFcAOdDhI90okkAx-Pvu_FbDL9ruBU/viewform

2. The Federation of Young European Greens (FYEG) is also preparing for the COP and is going to send out a call for participants to its COP19 Workshop in Warsaw during the second week of the negotiations in the next days.
So please keep your eyes open and don't miss the deadline!!

lg Jakob

Best regards,

Jakob Schwarz

Advisory Committee