[fyeg_gen-l] Make an Action for the int. Day of Youth 12 August '13

Michael Bloss michael.j.bloss at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 18:11:31 CEST 2013

Dear All,

have you already taken any action on any kind of the issues below, please
share our actions!

*We would like you to do collaborate with us to do the following things:*

   -

*1. Participate in the twitter thunderclap to spread the message of
demanding more money for creating jobs and unemployment insurance for
youth. Sing up here *
https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/3421-more-jobs-4-the-youth *and
subscribe via your twitter/FB account. When tweeting about the day use
#reclaimyourfuture*
*
2. Make a picture of yourself with a board where you wrote a demand on how
to improve the situation of the youth in Europe and send it before the 12
August to Serkan at kurucuserkan at yahoo.co.uk*
*
3. A street action you take pictures from and share them with us. You will
find inspiration for actions in the attached action reader.*

In the  reader you will find more information and more detailed
explanations of the street action. The reader can be found here and is
attached: *http://tinyurl.com/kkz49xy*

And this is just the beginning. FYEG plans to have a full campaign on the
topic of reclaiming the future for  our youth, so please stay with us
during the year.

   -

If you have any questions about the above written call, please do not
hesitate to contact Serkan at kurucuserkan at yahoo.co.uk for clarifications.

   -

With activists' greetings,
The Youth Working Group of FYEG