[fyeg_gen-l] Degrowth Conference in Venezia next week - Who's going there?

David Koch Koch_David at t-online.de
Fri Sep 14 10:14:04 CEST 2012

Dear all of you,

the international Degrowth Conference will take place in Venezia next
week (http://www.venezia2012.it/).
I'll go there and would be very glad to meet someone else from FYEG at
the conference. Will anybody from you go there?

To get to Venezia, I plan to do a hitchhiking tour from Freiburg
(Southwest of Germany) by Milano to Venezia. If someone comes from a
similar direction, we could hitchhike together what is much more funnier
than doing it alone ;-)

all the best
bye David