[fyeg_gen-l] Call for Internship @ Alter-EU

Bruno Nicostrate brunonicostrate at yahoo.fr
Thu Nov 29 13:30:30 CET 2012

Dear all,

Please feel free to share this link within your networks: http://alter-eu.org/documents/2012/11/alter-eu-trainee
We are looking for an intern to help us with the organisation
of events around and research into transparency and ethics regulation in
 EU policy-making processes, as well as to provide support for
ALTER-EU's ongoing campaign work. Meanwhile we offer you an opportunity
to strengthen your organising and research skills and improve your
knowledge of the EU institutions.

This position is full time (36 hours per week) for a period of 3
months, starting on 1 February 2013. The position is based in Brussels,
in our office in the Mundo-B building near the Porte de Namur. The gross
 salary is 1000 euro per month.

Candidate profile and requirements:

	* must be committed to ALTER-EU's concerns and demands (see http://alter-eu.org/about/demands);
	* substantial knowledge about the role of transnational corporations in the global economy;
	* broad knowledge about European integration and good understanding of EU decision-making processes;
	* strong research skills;
	* ability to think analytically and plan strategically;
	* ability to work closely with others in a team, in an often high-pressured environment;
	* ability to manage own workload without close supervision;
	* fluent English (other languages an advantage).If you are interested in applying for this position please send your CV and a cover letter to koen at alter-eu.org by midnight on Sunday 9December 2012. Your letter should highlight how
your skills and experience are well-suited to the requirements of this
position. ONLY Short-listed candidates will be contacted by Friday 14
December 2012. We look forward to receiving your application.