[fyeg_gen-l] Migration Working Group calls for your contributions for International Tolerance Day!

norma tiedemann normat at gmx.de
Sat Nov 10 16:37:15 CET 2012

*Dear all,*

"Nobody is free from prejudices and (irrational) borders of tolerance.
But: Intolerance is strongly harming. Therefore: Nobody should face
intolerance for who they are as a human being."

/We call for your contributions to International Tolerance Day! Send us
your ideas, stories //
//or experiences of facing intolerance! /

*What we ask of you:*
- a 250-300 written piece
- OR: answer to the question "What means tolerance to you?"
- A picture that descibes you best. (if you want to)

If you are willing to participate, we would like to ask you to send your
experience*before **
**the 13th of November* to Bart van Welzenis: bart at dwars.org
<mailto:bart at dwars.org>
Of course we will publish it anonymously, as long as you don't indicate
that you like to
have your name with it.

More information see in our call:
http://migrationcultureidentity.wordpress.com/2012/10/14/international-tolerance-day/
On behalf of the working group Migration, Culture and Identity, we are
looking forward
to your stories!

thanks and cheers,
norma