[fyeg_gen-l] Fwd: [Fyeg_cdn_ec-l] FYEG Activity plan for 2012

Terry Reintke terrytasse at aol.com
Thu Jan 19 14:21:28 CET 2012

We had some problems with the mailing lists, so I am sending it to you again!

Kisses,

Terry

Dear Member organisations,

the EC wishes all of you a very happy new year!

Please find attached our preliminary activity plan to keep you updated!
We hope to make Europe even Greener this year!

Generally, we are very much interested in your input and happy about
having you on board for different activities! We want to especially
invite all of you to our General Assembly in May. It will take place
from the 16th to the 20th May in Barcelona, Spain. We will organise it
together with our Catalan Member Organisation Joves d'Esquerra Verda.

If you have any further questions, don´t hesitate to contact us!

All the best,

Your EC (Maggie, Merja, Gaya, Terry, Jakob, Nikola, Nic and Steva)

Unsubscribe or change options: