[fyeg_gen-l] Call for the preparatory team of Ecosprinter Yearbook

Jakob C. Schwarz jakob at fyeg.org
Mon Jan 9 07:32:15 CET 2012

Dear Activists and Friends!!

Please join FYEG's preparatory team for the Ecosprinter Yearbook!

Are you interested in Journalism, Writing and European Politics? Would you like to collect and merge the best articles from 2011 published at www.ecosprinter.eu?FYEG would like to have a version of Ecosprinter in the form of a Yearbook, that could be also printed out and distributed further in order to promote Ecosprinter more and to gain more contributors and more…
We are looking for members of the preparatory team of the Ecosprinter Yearbook until the 15th of January!
Please check our website for more info!

If you're interested, please write an e-mail with an explanation of your motivation and a description of how you want to participate in the preparatory team to jakob at fyeg.org till January 15th.
Applicants will be informed about their selection by the EC as soon as possible.
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me!!

Best regards,

Jakob Schwarz

Member of the Executive Committee
Federation of Young European Greens