[fyeg_gen-l] Call for campaign team

Schwarz Jakob jakob at fyeg.org
Sun Sep 4 00:18:17 CEST 2011

Dear Activists and Friends!

FYEG - the Federation of Young European Greens - is looking for
campaign team members!

At the beginning of this year, despite ongoing protests and anti-
nuclear campaigns, the renaissance of nuclear power seemed inevitable.
With the accident in Fukushima this momentum was partly reversed. Now
European countries like Germany, Italy and Switzerland finally turned
their back on nuclear, while others like Slovakia, Finland and France
keep building new reactors.
On this important crossroad - between false and real solutions to
climate change and the energy crisis - we think the time is right to
provide a green answer and spread it all over Europe!
Please check our website for more info!

If interested, please fill out and submit the application form on our
website till August 12th.
Applicants will be informed about their selection by the Executive
Committee on August 20th.
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me!!

Best regards,

Jakob Schwarz

Member of the Executive Committee
Federation of Young European Greens