[fyeg_gen-l] Extended Deadline: Call for Participants to the 2nd Seminar on EU-Citizenship

Schwarz Jakob jakob at fyeg.org
Sun Sep 4 00:12:04 CEST 2011

Dear Activists and Friends!!

Please join our 2nd joint GEF and FYEG seminar on European Citizenship!

This second of two  "Beyond EU citizenship" -seminars by GEF (Green
European Foundation) will be hosted by the local greens organization
in Bucharest, Romania from 13th till 16th of October.
Main topic of this seminar will be existing minorities within the EU
with a focus on the Roma minority.
Please check our website for more info!

If you're interested, please fill out and submit the application form
on our website till the September 12th.
Applicants will be informed about their selection by the Prep-Team
soon after.
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me
or Morana (intern at fyeg.org)!

Best regards,

Jakob Schwarz

Member of the Executive Committee