[fyeg_gen-l] Fwd: [Gender_cdn] Call for Articles: World Championship in Women's Soccer

Theresa Reintke terrytasse at aol.com
Tue May 31 11:51:42 CEST 2011

Support this great initiative by the CDN Gender Working Group!

Feminist wishes,

Terry

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: 	[Gender_cdn] Call for Articles: World Championship in Women's
Soccer
Datum: 	Tue, 31 May 2011 11:47:24 +0200
Von: 	Sarah Benke <sarah.benke at bossmail.de>
Antwort an: 	gender_cdn at lists.cdnee.org
An: 	CDN Gender List <gender_cdn at lists.cdnee.org>

Dear everybody,

are you interested in women's soccer and the world championship 2011?

Even if you do not care about soccer at all, you may be interested in
topics related to it: fair trade clothing, implementation of women's
rights in different countries, situation of LGBTQ in soccer, gender
equality and other.

Do you want to express your opinion about one of these topics? CDN
Gender Group offers you a platform for your texts!

We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Sarah on behalf of CDN Gender Group Coordinating Body

***

*Call for Articles: World Championship in Women's Soccer*
As you may know, from 26 June till 17 July the World Championship in
Women's Soccer is taking place in Germany.

On the initiative of the German Young Greens, we, the CDN Gender Working
Group, want to gather texts on any topic related to women's soccer and
the world championship in order to publish them as a series of articles
on our website. Examples for topics may be: fair trade clothing,
implementation of women's rights in a certain country, acceptance of
women playing soccer, feminism, antipatriotism and more. We do not want
to set limits to your creativity!

If you are interested in writing an article, please send an e-mail to
/gender at cdnee.org <mailto:gender at cdnee.org>/.
The submission deadline is *25 June*.

Feel free to write and tell us your opinion and story or anything
connected to the topic!
Your articles will be promoted and published on the CDN gender website
<http://www.gender.cdnee.org/>.

=