[fyeg_gen-l] CORRECTION : Open Call for Participants to CDN Summer Camp 2011

Durukan Dudu durukand at gmail.com
Fri May 27 17:15:07 CEST 2011

Dear friends,

In the e-mail we've sent recently, it' mistakenly written that the CDN
Summer Camp will take place between 07-10 August. It's a simple typing
mistake, apologies. The correct version is, *as written in the open
call*document, that
*the summer camp will take place between 7-17 August 2011.*

Again, sorry for the slight confusion that it maybe created =)

We're once again sending the open call attached. They'e exactly the same
documents that you've received in the first e-mail.
(same document both in Openoffice and Microsoft Office formats available as
attached)

Green greetings!

In behalf of CDN EC,
Durukan Dudu