[fyeg_gen-l] Urgent!Call for Partners

sevil turan sevilturan at gmail.com
Thu May 26 13:14:02 CEST 2011

*CALL FOR PARTNERS: Women’s Network Project*

*Deadline:28th May, 2011-Saturday*

To whom it may concern,

As the Women Association from Turkey, we are planning to apply for European
Commission Fund, “Western Balkans and Turkey Civil Society Facility:
Partnership actions- Empowerment of Women” Program.

For this project we are looking for partner organisations (NGOs) urgently
from the countries below.

(
https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/europeaid/online-services/index.cfm?ADSSChck=1299227486430&do=publi.detPUB&searchtype=AS&zgeo=35624&aoet=36538&ccnt=7573876&debpub=&orderby=upd&orderbyad=Desc&nbPubliList=15&page=1&aoref=131114
 )

*Partner countries:*

*EU Member countries, Croatia, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia,
Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Armenia, Azerbaijan , Belarus,
Georgia , Moldova, Russian Federation, Ukraine, Algeria, Egypt, Israel,
Jordan,  Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Palestinian Authority of the West Bank and
Gaza Strip, Syria, Tunisia***

* *

In order to be eligible for a grant, partners must:

•          be legal persons and

•          be non profit-making and

•          belong to one of the following types of organisation:

                      a civil society organisation (hereafter referred to as
“CSO” );

                      a higher education centre or a research institute,

                      an international organisation which are international
public-sector organisations set up by intergovernmental agreements)

Organizations which want to be partner of this project should be a women
organization or working in the related field.

Here is the draft of the project:

*Aim of the project:*
To found a platform to build a network between regional women associations
to have good relations, to share experiences, to contact easier. For this
aim it is a need to organize meetings, seminars with the participation of
politicians, decision makers in the partner countries, to discuss the cases
in other countries and find out solutions to the problems, through the
website presenting the women associations in the region and up to date
research files   on this subject to motivate to build such a platform among
women associations

*Duration:* 20 months

*Common Activities:*
Introduction Meeting of the Project ,Istanbul meeting

3 month bulletin preparation

Second Meeting in the partner country

Preparations of the country reports

Third Meeting in the partner country

Visits to the regional organisations

Fourth Meeting in the partner country

Preparation of the subject files

Closing Meeting

*Expected Results:*

·      Building a network to increase the cooperation of the women
associations on regional base

·      To form website working as an e-library

·      To organize seminars with the participation of decision makers, write
reports on decided subjects and capacity building works for the women
associations in the region

·      To organize long-term cooperation programme to figure out the common
problems of the region (the project's region) and to develop a common policy
on this issues

 In case you decide in favor of your participation and sign the Partnership
Statement (please find attached), the activities you will participate will
be covered fully from the project budget. We would like to ask your support
to the activities mentioned above, which are planned to be realized with
your cooperation.

We kindly ask you for your *feedback until May 28, 2011 (Saturday), since
the project application deadline is May 31, 2011 (Tuesday).*

We strongly hope to work together despite this short notice to exchange
experiences in our first EU project, intensify our partnership and
communication in future, and look forward for your positive feedback as soon
as possible.

Please do not hesitate to contact,  *Sevil TURAN:
**sevilturan at gmail.com*<sevilturan at gmail.com>  and
*Sevgi MUTLU: sevgimutlu80 at gmail.com* for any questions or details.

*Sevil TURAN*

**