[fyeg_gen-l] CALL FOR MEMBERS OF FYEG Working Group on Migration, Culture and Identity

Nic oshibanzen at gmail.com
Tue May 17 21:50:21 CEST 2011

FYEG - Federation of Young European Greens - is looking for young greens
volunteers willing to take on the challenge of FYEG's WG on migration. The
main goal of the WG is to continue building on the successful work done by
FYEG members in previous years. As a working group newly mandated by the
General Assembly we will strive to implement activities and relaunch the
discussion on specific aspects of our topic. Special emphasis will be given
to the topics of culture and identity. Possible outcomes include the
organization of seminars for a specific target audience, reports and
articles for ECOSPRINTER, as well as policy papers to be discussed at the
next General Assembly.

Members of the WG are also free and invited to take initiative they would
like to achieve as part of their activity in this group. Work within the
group is voluntary (not-paid position). To join the WG on Migration or
obtain more information, please, send an email to nic at fyeg.org not later
than 31st of May 2011, explaining your motivation, education and including a
recommendation letter from the National board of your organisation.

We are looking forward working and having fun with you!

If you have any questions, please contact Nic: nic at fyeg.org

 All the best,

 FYEG EC