[fyeg_gen-l] CALL FOR MEMBERS OF FYEG Working Group on PEACE

Gaya Sargsyan gayasargie at gmail.com
Tue May 17 14:07:43 CEST 2011

*

*CALL FOR MEMBERS OF FYEG Working Group on PEACE*

FYEG - Federation of Young European Greens - is looking for young greens
volunteers willing to take on the challenge of FYEG's WG on peace. The main
goal of the WG on peace is to bring  together the youth from different
countries to strengthen the role of young people n peace building. We plan
to implement series of activities, such as organization of seminars for
specific target audience, sharing and building-up knowledge, working on
analysis, reports, policy papers, reflect on the current situation on peace
in different regions of Europe, do an overview of the main world conflicts
etc.

Members of the WG are also free and invited to take initiative they would
like to achieve as part of their activity in this group. Work within the
group is voluntary (not-paid position). To join the WG on PEACE or obtain
more information, please, send an email to gaya at fyeg.org not later than 31st
2011, explaining your motivation, education and including a recommendation
letter from the National board of your organisation.

Please make sure that you include your:

- Email address

- Home address

- Phone number

- Date and place of birth

We are looking forward to working and having fun with you!

All the best!!!

Gaya Sargsyan,
<gaya at fyeg.org>

gaya at fyeg.org