[fyeg_gen-l] Japan: Ask you urgent Call for Action from Overseas (renewed version)

Shuji Imamoto rsc04276 at nifty.com
Sun May 8 15:04:24 CEST 2011

Dear Young Greens,

This is Shuji Imamoto on behalf of Japan Greens(ECOLO Japan).

After Fukushima No1. NPP accident, the catastrophe still continues,
The radiation is always diffused from the reactors, which pollutes
environment of all around the planet, threats daily life and health of
all the people, but Japanese government and Electronic Company do
nothing to cope with the serious problem, leaving everything as the
schedule which Tokyo Electric Company set up.

We have been warned and suggested the serious danger to them(as Green
Think Tank as well as an Environmental Organisation), but we also need
international coordination, help to give warnings to move them.

We would be very helpful if you help us with our political action,
forwarding the attachment file to all your Green members, delegates
and organisations, to save our planet.

Thank you for your cooperation,

Shuji Imamoto

Policy Advisor of ECOLO Japan/Green Think Tank Network
ecoloj2007 at gmail.com
Committee Member of Asia Pacific Greens Network (APGN)/ Global Greens