[fyeg_gen-l] REMINDER: Call for partners! Seminar in Barcelona, Catalonia, from the 5th to the 11th December 2011. Deadline 15th May

Theresa Reintke terrytasse at aol.com
Tue May 3 15:53:31 CEST 2011

Dear all,

please find further below again the call for partners for the seminar on
Democracy in Barcelona, Catalonia.

You find all the instructions in the call. The deadline for sending
either a fax and/or a scanned version (to office at fyeg.org) of the part
III (you find it attached as odt and pdf) is still the *15th MAY*. We
then still need the original sent by post!

If you still have questions, please ask!

Best regards from sunny Brussels,

Terry

-------- Original-Nachricht --------