[fyeg_gen-l] FYEG GA: Proposal for new IRPs by the structure working group

Minttu Massinen minttu.massinen at vino.fi
Mon Mar 21 22:34:33 CET 2011

Hello all!

The structure working group is proud to present their proposal for new IRPs.

Since the last GA the structure working group as well as its tool, the
structural commission, have been working hard going through the current
IRPs.

We interpreted that our mandate was to clarify the IRPs and make them
more coherent. That's what we mostly did. We understood that we were not
mandated to make actual changes. However at some points the IRPs were
contradicting either the Statutes or other parts of the IRPs.

At some points it was clear how the IRPs had to be changed. (These
changes are marked in the template.) At others there were two options.
We have marked these points in our draft and left them for the GA to decide.

We have made the decision to present you with one document instead of
hundreds of amendments to the current IRPs. Our proposal is to delete
the current IRPs document and replace it with the new IRPs document.

Therefore we kindly ask you to amend the new IRPs which of course you're
most welcome to do.

If you have any questions concerning the process or the proposal please
don't hesitate to ask us!

For the working group,

Minttu

Link to the current IRPs

http://www.fyeg.org/main/downloads/internal_docs/irps_2010_en.pdf

--
Minttu Massinen
Pääsihteeri
minttu.massinen at vino.fi
050 381 4643

Vihreiden nuorten ja opiskelijoiden liitto - ViNO ry
Fredrikinkatu 33 A, 00120 Helsinki

http://www.vino.fi/