[fyeg_gen-l] EVs in Tunisia 2011

Theresa Reintke terrytasse at aol.com
Sun Mar 20 18:10:47 CET 2011

Dear friends;

Our association AJMEC ( www.ajmec.org <http://www.ajmec.org/>) will
apply for an EVS project within EUROMED IV on 1st of June 2011.

Name of the project: *« A step for a Green Future »*

Duration of the project: 6 months (from 1^st of November 2011 to 30
April 2012)

Participants’ number: 3 (from 3 European countries)

Hosting organism: Youth Center of Kalâa kébira ( www.mj-kk.org
<http://www.mj-kk.org/>)

Description of the program:

Volunteers will be asked to perform the following tasks:

-Animate an ecological club in the youth center of Kalâa kébira (MJKK).

Care and maintenance of youth centre of kalaa Kebira green space.

Animation of mass activities with respect to the theme of environment
and ecology for youth of the MJKK.

Develop a virtual library, through tools such as CDs, blogs, multimedia
presentations, about the local ecological diversity. This library will
serve as a database for young researchers and users.

Take part in the activities of the club AGENDA 21 about environment and
sustainable development.

-Participate in visits organized by the Itinerant Youth Center to the
rural regions. ( we have 10 new bikes )

-Participate in social activities organized by local organizations and
associations (JCI, Red Crescent , Ajmec …) ; and celebration of world
and national days.

-Take part in AJMECs’ activities

If your NGO is interested in participating with us, please send us
volunteers’ CVs and letters of motivation for the preselection of the 3
participants (Deadline:30 of April 2011).

Thanks and all your ideas and proposals are welcome …

Mounir : ajmec at voila.fr <mailto:ajmec at voila.fr>

00216 98 98 39 48

     > Message du 28/02/11 à 13h41
     > De : "Theresa Reintke"
     > A : Falafelnetwork at listi.jpberlin.de, "FYEG executive committee
    list"
     > Copie à :
     > Objet : [Falafelnetwork] Fwd: new Falafel website
     >
     > Huhu my darlings,
     >
     > check out what Hector did:).
     >
     > www.falafelnetwork.net
     >
     > What do you think about the logo? And we are still excitingly
    waiting for your introductions:)!