[fyeg_gen-l] FYEG GA Registration: please register or re-register

FYEG office at fyeg.org
Wed Mar 16 18:07:45 CET 2011

Dear Young Green friends,

Apologies to all those who have already registered for the FYEG GA (5th to
8th of May in Luxembourg): unfortunately, you will have to register again
using the on-line form:

http://www.fyeg.org/main/index.php/-ga-2011-/128-ga-2011-delegates-registration-form

This applies whether you have already done it or not. Unfortunately, due to
a mistake in the settings, your responses have not been processed properly,
and we will need you to fill in all the information again. The deadline for
registering delegates is on the 23rd of March. We hope that your
organisations will be able to register (or re-register) your delegates by
that time.

Thank you, and please accept our apologies for the hassle.

For the office,

Markus

--
Markus Drake